Saturday, November 6, 2021

Morning Glories

    Really enjoying the morning glories on morning strolls.  Don't know when we'll get hit with our first frost that will take them out, but for now they are amazing, so wanted to share them.
 







    Inside I've been dealing with the wren that likes to come in everyday and go into this birdhouse on top of a cupboard in the bedroom.  I leave the doors open for the dogs to come and go, and this little guy stands in the front doorway, I tell him not to come in, but he never listens!  Can you see his tail sticking out of the hole on the top right?  
                                Here he is on my nightstand laughing at me.
      I leave the door open in my bedroom so he can leave when he's ready.  Another reason I love these Dutch doors.
  Working hard outside to get all the things I need transplanted in the ground before it gets cold and too hard to dig.  I completed the boxwood "fence" and have my stone cut-through in place.  Removing the holly bush was the best garden decision! I am pleased with the outcome, but not finished. Will plant small bushes along the house come spring.
    My cannas did not bloom this year. They were in that pot you see with the pansies, so I transplanted them to the hole from which one of the boxwoods came from.  Don't know if I like them there, but they will die back and when they come up in spring I can make that decision. (Yes, that is Timber and I will be doing a post on him next!)  Geisha really likes him.
    Getting pansies in the pots.

                   Had to add this.  BEST HALLOWEEN COSTUME EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment