Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Another Old Lady

Another gorgeous old home in town needing renovation.

This is a grand home that looks as if it should be in Maine. 

I wish I could have gotten photos of the inside, which is beautiful wood built-ins and beams. 















This one will take a lot of work and way out of my price range, but it's still fun to look.



In the garden on in the back by the chicken house, the azaleas are beginning to bloom.








Fluffy is enjoying his new life with his buddies and Kelly at The Log House.  I will be meeting Kelly for coffee in the morning and will be meeting "the Fluffster"!

Rescue dog of the week:  Coco, an 8 year old blind chow mix with skin issues in Columbia, SC. I raised nearly $1000 this week, and a rescue in VT will be getting her.  This was a good save!  My bark is in for my backsplash!

No comments:

Post a Comment