Sunday, February 12, 2023

Winter Blooms & Winter Scenes

                 The daffodils around town are in bloom, but here in the gap things are always a little behind.  My first daffodil bloom, but there are lots of buds just waiting to open.
 
                   When out and about, I saw this magnolia in bloom and had to get photos.  A very old tree, just beautiful!!



   Buds on my Valentine's Day camellia, brown around the edges from that very cold polar express a month ago.  Usually in full bloom by Valentine's Day.  Today is cold and wet, tomorrow sunny and will be in the 60s.  Come on, you can do it!!
    Swaths of hellebores love this weather and look so bright on gray days.
    My one and only dark hellebore that I dug up at a Mindy flip house, just about ready to bloom. I sure hope it drops seed this year, I need more of these!!

   I was surprised that I had so many winter scene paintings when I started taking photos.





             A day to be inside in front of a fire, working on a dog transport from Louisiana to Texas, cleaning out computer files, working on Etsy & Ebay, but I did go through my seed catalogs and have my orders ready to be placed! One day inside and I can't wait to be back outside working tomorrow!  How did I have a job where I sat for 10 hours a day?  

No comments:

Post a Comment