Thursday, September 9, 2021

A Break From The Routine


 Spent Labor Day weekend finally working on the potting shed, took two days just to completely clean it out and organize, then started painting, so took today off to go meet some friends in Hendersonville.  The roadsides were bursting with bright, thick zinnias.

  Hard to take photos driving 70 mph, but you get the gist!
  I had a few minutes to spare, so I wanted to see if a house whose renovation I have been following for years was completed, but looks like not much more has been done.

     Right down the street is a Thursday Thrift Store, so I thought I'd swing by, and good thing I did! I hadn't been in such a long time, and they had so many goodies I had to take home!

   This is hilarious. A mother-in-law had to be the one that made this!





    We met at the Black Bear Coffee Shop and talked for hours.  Lindy just moved here from Utah and is building a home in Asheville, and Dana is here looking for a home and moving from Arizona. Lindy is also from PA and Dana from NJ originally.  We are all chow lovers and that's how we met.  It was nice to have a day off and socialize!
                                                          Dana and Lindy.

No comments:

Post a Comment