Wednesday, September 22, 2021

That Time of Year

  Minding my own business at 2:00 in the afternoon, washing dishes at the kitchen sink, I look up and there he is smiling at me!
  The trash can that contains my birdseed had been knocked over a few nights in a row, seed all over, but all the peanuts still there, so Bob thought is was raccoons, BIG raccoons, but then I found the pile of scat.
 Come to find out Bob was putting the suet in the bin at night, that's what he wanted.  The bin is now in my potting shed, which I'm still painting, so having to work around it.  


                    And another kind of bear came to my home last night, staying till Tuesday. It was an emergency, it was an abuse case where one of the kids in the home punched Joee in the face multiple times and the dog attacked causing the kid to get stitches. This chow is so sweet, he didn't deserve that.  
            This is Ziggy and Joee will be her new brother in Illinois. He will be neutered tomorrow and transport person will pick him up from me on Tuesday.  They both will be going on camping trips. I think they'll make a nice pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment