Tuesday, February 26, 2019

CAPTURED!!!

At 4 am this morning, we caught Luna!  She went to the trap at 1 am and someone had called animal control and the same officer that chased her three weeks ago three miles onto the median came and chased her again.  Sam was not happy and asked if I would bail her out of jail after she cussed out the ACO, I said gladly!

The ACO said we would never catch her, then three hours later Luna came to the trap and it closed and she was not happy.  Sam is going to send the video of how angry she was when she gets home tonight.  I wish I knew how to get this to the ACO so she could eat her own words.

A really nice DOT man came to help.  This is Susan who had been helping us set the trap the last week.  She got to meet Luna before Sam left town with her.

Sam took her to Charlotte to my friend Tracy who will be fostering her.  Dirty and tired, but not mean or trying to bite, she was just scared, but I think she is happy to be safe now and off that highway.

The phone hasn't stopped ringing this morning, tons of messages and congrats, everyone telling me to take a vacation, the chow rescue community is celebrating today!  Almost two months later and $3000 in costs, this is one lucky chow chow!

Tracy already has her eating out of her hand.

Once Luna is settled, I will be going to Tracy's to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment