Wednesday, March 13, 2019

From This . . .To This!

Running on I-95 and living in the median


Watching her cross traffic on I-95 to the woods and back again UGH!


Then her capture on 2/26 at 4:00 AM!!



To having three puppies just 72 hours later!!  

Aly and Luna have formed a special bond, so Tracy is going to adopt Luna so they can stay together!

Pandora, Phoebe and Pan.

A very nice gift from "Santa Paws" an anonymous donor!



The last two months took a toll on my immune system.  Weeks of doing all-nighters, which at my age is not possible without pots of coffee and bottles of Mountain Dew, being out of town in a crappy hotel, setting up traps in the rain and cold. Once I got home, I found out my neighbors had been sick for weeks, so I took them a pot of chicken soup, and I evidently picked up what they had. Two weeks later I am back on my feet and now ready to go meet Luna!  She has her own FB page "Luna's Chow Village" with 200 followers, the gifts and checks keep coming.  So many worried and cared about Luna.  Many times I was ready to throw in the towel, and almost did on the 26th, but good thing I didn't, we didn't know she was about to give birth!

No comments:

Post a Comment