Monday, February 18, 2019

Back From Fayette-NAM

It's actually called Fayetteville, but that gives you an indication how crummy this town is.  Been in a crummy hotel for four days in a crummy town with crummy weather, out on I-95 stalking Luna and setting a trap.

Brianna the tracking dog was with us the whole time, but was not able to lure Luna out.  

We were able to construct the self-closing trap in the middle of the median.  Hated being out there, traffic was horrific and was worried a State trooper may see us since it is illegal to be out there and set this trap according to animal control.  Trap is watched by camera 24/7.  Bob said he would bail me and Sam out, but didn't want to identify us at the morgue. Very funny Bob!  Only got four hours sleep a night, lots of coffee!  Needless to say, I am out of whack.  Come home to all my bird feeder poles bent, some missing.  Thanks Mr. Bear!
Oh!  And my friend Cathy in Arkansas sent me this little stuffed Poppa!

No comments:

Post a Comment