Thursday, January 17, 2019

I'm Impressed!

When I find these afghans and list them for sale, I have an idea of the room they'll end up in once bought.  Like this candy colored beauty I would expect to be in a little girl's room . . . 

. . . not as a cardigan coat!

Some of the buyers are so funny, they send me photos out of the blue wanting me to see what they have done with the item they've bought.

She was hoping I had another because her friend loved it and wanted one.

I don't have anything like this unique afghan, but sent her photos of others I think would make a nice coat cardigan.  She really is talented and that really is a nice coat!

Week 2 of my rescue nightmare!  I now have Lucy from Memphis in a new foster home close to where I live and she is loving life!  Amelia, the little min-pin is not happy without Lucy, and I hate that, but there is not much I can do on that front.  She is in a good home and I hope one day forgets about Lucy.

Lucy with Norma her new foster mom.  Feeling right at home on the sofa.


A big smile.

It's now been 8 days and Puppy is still at large.  I was on the phone all day yesterday trying to find the right tracker to hire, but at $145 an hour, travel expenses and motels, and with only $530 raised, that wasn't looking like an option.  Then a girl named Renee contacted me, a rescue girl who lives right by the shelter and has a team to set up traps, hounds to track, and four wheelers to search the woods!  I have found my trackers!  And as I was writing this at 9:00 tonight, Renee contacted me that Puppy was seen today!  I think we're going to capture her, it's a matter of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment