Monday, November 7, 2011

My Mini Hoop Greenhouse

I already have a good amount of lettuce and herbs started for the holidays, so the baby lettuce on the left will certainly benefit from the hoop greenhouse
I used 2 foot rebar and 10 foot PVC for a 5x5 greenhouse
I used wire instead of rope to go across the top and attached it to the T-bars on the outside since it is small and wind shouldn't be as big a concern
I improvised and used office clips which fit over the PVC since I didn't have enough clamps from the previous hoop house kit that I purchased last year and was a waste of money
The finished hoop greenhouse which is sturdy and large and I am very happy with.  Will construct a large one that can be walked into, but not as large as Floyd's for next year's crop in NC

No comments:

Post a Comment