Friday, March 17, 2023

Avian Watercolors

                                Found these watercolors from the '50s at the local antiques mall and couldn't pass them up since they were two of my favorite birds.
 
                                                              Goldfinch

                                          Cedar Waxwing
                           I was wondering where my weeping cherry tree had come from and then I see this way out in the distance across the stream in the woods!!
               And another peeking out of the bamboo forest!!
    I went looking for the one in the bamboo and could never find it.
           I have a single pure white daffodil.  Getting more of these for next year!
    My special double ruffled hellebore is now fading and still pretty.



                The fruit on the mahonias is so colorful!


No comments:

Post a Comment