Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Last Christmas 2021

                                Silver and pink. I was glad the tree was up, presents wrapped and mailed and some baked items done.  After my mom's passing I wasn't in the Christmas spirit. 
 






        I still have this bell from my first grade teacher. Each kid got one with their name painted on it.  


                   Our Christmas Eve libation. Bob bought these pretty bear head glasses, which will be used again this year.
                 My favorite card was the one Bob gave me. 
          This is the artist.  Bob's office in Asheville is next to a great gift shop with amazing cards, so I get them on special occasions.  I will post the one I just got for our anniversary.
    The usual baked yule logs that I give as gifts.  This was the only one I baked, I don't remember who I gave it to.
    I do remember this lemon poundcake was for Mindy.

      Our one big snow storm.
       We had only had Timber two months.  We found out he loves snow so much being a Chowamute that he couldn't resist plunging his head into a snowbank.
     Hope we have a big one this year.  Never tire of this pretty scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment