Friday, December 16, 2022

ANNIVERSARY NO. 38

                          My cute anniversary card.
 
                        The usual anniversary lunch at Posteros. We decided to save Lodge on the Lake for my birthday and do the Exclamation Trail which is close by the lodge.  Bob ordered the Irish coffees ahead so they were ready when we got there.  Nice touch!


                        Whipped cheese dip like a mousse, light and yummy!
                          My usual Ceasar salad was not on the menu, so I got a spinach and baby endive salad with wine soaked pears and candied cashews. Delish!  Bob got his usual burger.
                         Only one Irish coffee this time, I wanted the chocolate pot de creme with salted caramel and pistachios. So good!
                             Then this movie at our local theatre.  Scenery to die for, movie was very strange and depressing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment