Thursday, September 24, 2020

Look Who Came to Visit!!


     It's been at least a month, but there on the other side of the fence was Baby!!  As I called her name, she jumped the fence and came closer. 

     She's bigger, but not as big as her mom, and all of her pretty fawn spots are gone.  In typical "Baby fashion"  she came really close, kicked off and ran down to the bottom of the pasture by the stream.



      When I called her name, the closer she came.





      I was worried she came back because something had happened to her mom, but I saw mom on the other side of the fence watching her baby.  Mom stays with her baby for two years!

      Baby was here again today, I threw some apples to her.  Maybe she's been here all along and I just didn't notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment