Monday, December 17, 2018

Foiled Again!

Baby Poppa's transport was cancelled last weekend due to snow.  This weekend I had the day planned to drive to Knoxville and spend the day with Chantal, but Bob's car died in the driveway and my car was already in the shop, so Kelly and Scott drove Poppa to us!  Got Raw Goat's Milk?

Full belly, now nap time.

Tracy, Katie and Ally also came to my house to pick Poppa up.  It all worked out and we didn't have to drive!

Debra's Chow Garland

Tracy's Chow Garland (Yes, she now has 6!) And six kids, each with their own chow!

Getting gifts in the mail from people I helped get a senior dog to makes it rewarding. This one from the latest senior I got out of a Maryland shelter and to North Carolina.

Johanna made this, and yes, those are paw prints!

Tracy gave me a pretty felt tote and soft and cozy throw.

The last pine tree in the pasture to use for an xmas tree.  What is left are slow-growing cedars that will be used in years to come.

I was delighted when Scott walked in the door, looked at my tree and said it was the best tree he had seen so far.  I think he liked the light, airy look, not the typical frasier fir. 








My Sisters-on-the-fly ornament




This tree came with lots of pinecones.





White lights, white and frosted bulbs, plain and simple.

Started working on the cleanup from the storm.  All the wood to be split is under this big pile of mess.  My poor magnolia.  Taking it all to the goats for a treat.


Lots of cleanup in the pasture, too.  The bamboo was broken all along the fence line.  Next week the goats will get that.

String of blue icicles for the farmhouse.

Laying low for Christmas.  I am worn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment