Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Baby Poppa Bear

This little six week old guy got dumped at my friend Cathy's shelter in Arkansas because he cried too much.  We don't know where the mom is or the other pups.  

Look at the size of those paws!!  Everyone comments he looks like a bear cub.

Tracy's daughter Ally saw him and begged for him.  Guess who's getting a puppy for Christmas?  So it's my job to get him from Arkansas to North Carolina, all set to go after working for days on a transport, even have an overnight in Knoxville, TN with my friend Chantal, Bob and I were going to celebrate our anniversary on Sunday by going to TN to get him and bring him back to NC, wouldn't you know a major snow storm is starting Friday in Arkansas and by Saturday night we will have 10 inches of snow with a nice coating of ice to start it off.  Poppa will have to wait until next weekend.  

Two new afghans.


Found flannel pj pants with chows at Old Navy, posted it, and I'm sure all my chow friends have cleaned out the stores!

Made a big block of suet for this ugly stump and for my pretty pileated woodpecker to enjoy.



While putting up the suet and filling the feeders, there was this wonderful fragrance, and I realized the elaeagnus was in bloom.  I'm sure the ice and snow will take care of that, but going to enjoy it until the storm comes.



Inside I'm working on the annual chow garland for friends.  More this year than ever, and I'm in a panic trying to get them finished and in the mail so they can by used for decoration by Christmas.


Sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment