Sunday, October 28, 2018

Afghan Season!

My office is stuffed with afghans . . . 

. . . and so is my hall closet, and there is another church sale next week!!

Do you see what I see?  I didn't even realize this one had 30 cats on it in a popcorn stitch!



I saw this one at a local thrift store and passed on it.  The next day Bob comes walking in the house with it.  I listed it as a candy corn afghan and it sold in time for Halloween. 


My "find" this weekend, a copper verdigris Mid Century hurricane lamp.  I love it!  If only I had a place for it in my house.


Almost Halloween.  Huge spider on the lake.  I don't think my brother noticed this as many times as he drove by it.







Hard to believe it's almost November with hydrangea, crocus and roses blooming.

No comments:

Post a Comment