Sunday, October 7, 2018

Getting Ready for Guests

Harvested the Porcelain Dolls to use for my autumn decoration.  Only four, but happy they all made it!

Bob says they look like they have cellulite.


The bushhogger came Friday, and I had to say goodbye to all my wildflowers in the field. I will miss the goldenrod, but it may be just in time with another hurricane headed through NC.


I had hoped to take photos of inside the farmhouse all ready and waiting for your arrival, but I'm behind and still working on it.  The boathouse has been rented and keeping me busy there.

A visitor by my back door today.

Mushrooms are everywhere, even coming out of the brick wall.

A gift arrived in the mail.  I will have to wear them with my chow chow leggings, my two favorite breeds, but will it ever be cool enough to wear socks??  Did I mention a hurricane is coming through the day you are arriving?  You may just get to experience the winds we have here!

No comments:

Post a Comment