Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day Garden Tour

Happy Mother's Day!  Missing the garden tour in Atlanta, Bob and I went to the big nursery in Asheville.  I got to pick out a rose, and Hot Cocoa was the winner!


Mustard & Ketchup

Wild Blue Yonder



Hand painted seed packets as pretty as the flowers.


Coleus 



Have to throw a dog or two in. Shiba Inu may be my next dog, looks like a fox.


More coleus.






Lupine . . . in the parking lot of all places.  I can't seem to grow these, but pulled dozens of babies from the gravel in the lot and they are now in pots at home.


We actually have a small garden tour on Father's Day in Asheville, but nothing is quite like the Atlanta Botanical Mother's Day Garden Tour.  Here is a little tour of my flower patch.  Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment