Friday, March 16, 2018

March Winds



The winds have subsided and with each day being in the 70s the plants are growing too fast!
Today I finally have some time to separate and re-pot mouse ears hosta, next the silver ferns. 



Since I have gotten back home, rescue has been crazy.  Last weekend I met Tracy and the kids to get Sir Spruce for the weekend, then off he went to Francia in Florida, my husky rescue friend.  Always like to throw a husky in there from time to time!


Kid tested!


Off to Florida he goes!!


Next on the agenda, Moose from Dyersburg, TN going to my friend Amy in Lancaster.  I didn't get to meet him, but coordinated his transport.


Then Patti, a shelter friend in Georgia contacted me about Mufasa, a 9 year old chow mix who had an adopter in Virgina, but needed out of the shelter and a place to crash until Saturday, so here he is!


Tomorrow he will be on his way to his new home in Virginia!

Rain is coming, so I will be back inside painting the bathroom and finishing ripping up the tile floor.  Once the rain is gone, I will be back to the stone paths and a big project I hope to post about soon, if I can get Bob to agree and help me out!



No comments:

Post a Comment