Friday, January 26, 2018

Back in Business!


Estate sales are cranking up!  Bob went to this one on Friday, and I stayed home with the overnight chow we had.  Bob came home and said there was nothing I would want.

I went back on Saturday for the half-price sale and look what I found!!  I can't imagine what I missed out on the day before.

Another sale next week, so working hard to get these items on Ebay and Etsy.  Have already sold my cream cable knitted afghans!


Finally got to have a visit with Linda at her shop and yet another belated holiday/birthday gift!  I love my crow decoy and the twig candlesticks.  The wrapping is so pretty, too!  Linda and I both have a fondness for crows!

This one is atop a building in Asheville.


Mindy's chickens came through for me this week!

With 65-70 degree weather, I HAVE to be outside.  Time to get the birdhouses ready for spring.

 Most of them need a good cleaning and repairs.

The bat box is going in the fireplace.  Did I mention I hate squirrels?  My dogs will chase chipmunks, but not squirrels.  What's up with that?

Princess and Roman love when I work in the yard, especially the pasture.  

The sun was too much for Lord Roman, so he found a nice cool grassy spot to take a nap in.

I decided to lay next to Roman and take a rest.  All I could see was the ivy in the tops of trees.  Need to get rid of that!

Princess didn't quite understand why I was laying down below.

Do you see what I see????

Spring is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment