Friday, December 15, 2017

Presents

Packages mailed early this year and all made it safely to their destination under everyone's tree.  

A candle and golden ornament for my friend Chantal in Knoxville.  She is always there to help me transport a chow.

At the time of this photo I was in the process of making my chow garland for two friends.  

Had fun using decorative tapes and stickers instead of wrapping paper.



My mother didn't think my paper was very "Christmasy".   Haven't a clue what she's talking about with all the "happy holidays" "cheers" and santas???!!!

Next year I need to make a string of chows for my mantle!

Tomorrow will be the second attempt at our anniversary celebration, photos to come.  In rescue this week (yes, even though it's the holidays, dogs still need to be saved!)
This is Simba, a chow/husky mix.  His photo came across my computer a week or so ago and not one person was interested in this beautiful dog.  Through the grapevine, a shelter volunteer contacted me asking for help, I suggested a video, and within hours Simba went viral and there was a line of people wanting to adopt him.  

This is Steve Marcus from Richmond, VA, who was the lucky adopter and drove down to NC to get Simba.  I now have some new friends, Steve and Marjorie and get daily updates on how Simba is doing with his new sister Maia.  

I keep saying, if this was a real job, I would be making a fortune LOL.  

No comments:

Post a Comment