Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas. . . All That Glitters

Trees are up, presents are wrapped, everything is mailed!

Rescue friends that already got a framed chow print got a felt bone keychain this year.


Many new rescue friends this year got the annual framed chow print!

Glittered cards have been mailed.


The nature theme always finds its way into my wrapping paper.


Every year you find that one perfect gift for someone.  I thought my mother's 21-inch computer monitor was it until I found this cutting board for my nephew and his girlfriend who like to cook.



Already planning next year's tree, which will be a live tree, and will take a year to make the ornaments.  Hope I can find the time to do crafts!

I love my glitter tree topper that I found at World Market.  Can't get much more glitter than this!


Not much thought went into the mantel, which was a last-minute effort, just lined up all the characters.





Love the fiber optics at night, from Ikea.


Today is baking day, then preparing the house for guests who will be visiting and getting an Irish coffee and cookies.  With the temps in the 60s, hope to throw a kayak in the water Christmas morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment