Monday, November 19, 2012

The Decorated Tree

I found a wonderful new blog www.thedecoratedtree.blogspot.com
The author of the blog turned it into a book called The Decorated Tree, but it is a "handmade" book and cost $140, so I opted to just look at most of the photos from the book on his blog.  He is from Atlanta and very creative.  He loves Christmas trees as much as I do.  I can't wait for this weekend to come so I can begin decorating my own tree, a vintage feather tree I was so lucky to spy at the Goodwill for $15!  I went to the Hickory Flat Library to vote early and since the library is right next door to the Goodwill I popped in late on Friday night, and there it was!  The manager had just marked it down from $25, said she wanted it to have a good home . . . well, it does!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment