Sunday, April 16, 2023

Laurens, SC

     This week I went to a small, rural town to Roses Unlimited to buy some roses and Linda told me to check out the old Main Street area to go to a really neat nursery, which I did.  Right across the street from the nursery was an old cemetery, which I had to check out. 
 
                        Nothing takes you back in time more than an old Southern cemetery.  Oakland in Atlanta so far has been the best, but I have yet to go to Asheville's and plan on doing so.  

                         This guy had to be important as he dominated the landscape.
                                                 Weeping Willows?
                        This section reminded me of New Orleans.




                          My favorite . . . faux bois!

     Photos of the rose and nursery portion on MyTinyFarmhouse.  

No comments:

Post a Comment