Sunday, November 8, 2020

My Nephew's New Home

                                              Dave & Julia's new home.  A 1960s retro with good bones and great landscaping.  I told him not to touch those bushes, he agrees.  They now have a little land for Olive and a little more space than their condo, and I have a place to stay when I come visit!
                                              Why does a house this size need five garages?  That was a big selling point to Dave.  They have a place for each car and the Corvette he's restoring and two for his brewing/man cave.  
                                               Hardwoods throughout.  Great fireplace!
                                               Can't convince them to restore and use the original metal cabinets, but at least convinced them to sell them, they are highly sought after.  I, myself, do not like the mint green color, but I would definitely have refinished them.  I would definitely get rid of that wallpaper!
                                                 All in all in very good shape, just dated.  Will post updates as they renovate since I'm not accomplishing much at my place to post.                 
                                               Olive exhausted from the move and dreaming about her new big yard!

                                              Tully on the other hand loves moving, all those boxes to play in!  Congratulations guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment