Wednesday, November 11, 2020

A Feast For The Eyes!

                         Christmas shopping just about complete!
                        Saturday I went with Bob to Greenville, SC, he had a book sale and I headed to some favorite stores to look at the decorations!
                        It's never too early for me, I love Christmas and decorations, and always complete my shopping before Thanksgiving.   
                        I got there early enough that there were hardly any shoppers, but didn't take long before there were long lines at checkout.  Don't think Covid exists in SC!
                        The more sparkle the better!




                        Magnolia 




                        Glitter Galore!

                        Most of my time is spent at Total Wine.  The bottle artwork is just as beautiful at the Christmas decorations.


                        Bob and I always enjoy looking at the artwork, clever advertising and bottle shapes. 








                         These would look pretty in a cottage on a shelf, very feminine!


                        These would be at home on an island.
                         These in a Colonial Federal style home.


                      All in all a fun day, something I don't do very often.  Ready for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment