Monday, August 24, 2020

A Pleasant Surprise

                               Sometimes on the way home from errands I take the road next to ours to look at the cute homes and gardens. It's a winding road, you have to go slow, but that's okay because I like to look at everything along the way. 
                                    In my rear view mirror I saw this new farm stand and found a place to turn around to check it out.  It was newly built overlooking the huge flower garden alongside the driveway.  A variety of items including flowers, eggs, tomatoes, gourds, seeds and herbs.  
                                           I bought a bouquet of hydrangeas and a few orange zinnias to put in a vase and to support the stand and will drive by more frequently now to see what is available.  
                                       What I'd give to have a big swath of land that is flat and in the sun to grow my flowers instead of on the side of a hill!
                         At home in a vase.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment