Thursday, February 13, 2020

Trail Cam Fun!

Went to a lecture this week on the American Black Bear.  The room was packed.  Seems a lot of us have bear problems LOL! 

Got the trail cam to capture some bear photos since he/she is always running away when the door opens and the dogs come out. Come to find they will be in hibernation/torpor until early March.  Only way to keep them from coming, no bird feeders, no compost pile. They can smell sunflower seed from a mile away. I just can't give these things up, so I guess I will always have bears.

Lots of activity at the feeders at night.  I am surprised I don't see any deer, even though there is evidence of them being out there.  The bear won't appear until March, and I will put the cam back up.

Raccoon



Skunk


Coyote







Crows


Possum



Fox



Woodpecker


  Blue Jay   

No comments:

Post a Comment