Saturday, April 7, 2018

Goodbye Renee

My friend in rescue will be missed, but we will always be in touch.  We met the first time doing a transport for Voodoo and have been friends ever since.  She is actually one rescue person who lived in NC that I would see from time to time and frequently talk to on the phone.

I was excited when she was looking for a farm in Virginia, but then she found this on 142 acres in New Hampshire, the same area I was looking at moving to back in the '80s.

This place is huge for a single person, but it was the land that was the lure.

These are the listing photos, not Renee's furnishings.  Her style is more relaxed and she plans to bring back some of the original features.



She just left, so was not up there for this past long winter, but being a girl from Germany, I'm sure it won't phase her.  I just hope when she gets my age she will return to the warm South!





At least she will have her dogs to keep her company!

No comments:

Post a Comment