Monday, December 15, 2014

A trip to Atlanta this past weekend to look at all the imaginative decorations at some of my favorite stores and to see Jacqui and her new home.  







A house I have always loved will soon be a thing of the past, the bulldozers are salivating, and the condos will go up.  For decades I have passed this house and renovated it in my mind.  A twist of fate had me pass it this weekend and finally get photos because on my next visit it will no longer be there.





Daddy Pops is gearing up for the holidays donning his glittered antlers.  Fur is coming in thick and Dr. Fitch says his bloodwork was fantastic, so many more Christmases for Daddy in the future!

A reality check to Atlanta every eight months is a good thing! Was missing some things I don't have here, but the traffic and crowds made me happy to be back to this quiet town of Tryon and Morris the horse!  Christmas Eve will be spent at the Grove Park Inn looking at Gingerbread houses, then Christmas day we will be hiking to one of many waterfalls in the area, just haven't decided which one yet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment