Thursday, November 6, 2014

Halloween in PA




Headed out last Wednesday to PA with a beautiful sunrise.

Leaves were the best I had ever seen, but trying to take photos while driving doesn't do it justice.




Picked up Phoebe and her pups and headed to Carlisle to meet the next transporter taking them to Newfoundland, PA. 


Caroline was an elephant.  There were 103 trick-or-treaters when the candy ran out.

My mom was a "nice" witch this year, I was a crow.

An older trick-or-treater.

Silhouettes in the neighbor's windows.

They do Halloween right in PA!  Everyone decorates.


My brother George and one of his creepy friends.



The grand finale!  I thought I was doing a video of the whole scary tour, but it didn't come out.  I think this was the best laugh I've had in a long time.  I hid behind my brother the whole way, especially when all the midget clowns came running at us.  Wish I had gotten that on film!  This was around the corner from my parent's house.  My brother has taken his kids here for 20 years and it gets more elaborate every year, they even had the streets blocked off.  




No comments:

Post a Comment