Thursday, May 2, 2024

Wisteria Fantasy Land

 On my way to get some special eggrolls for Bob for dinner at a little obscure restaurant and at lunch before they sold out, I turned the corner on the road where the restaurant is and saw this!  I have lived here 10 years and have never seen wisteria like this maybe because I rarely travel this road, but you can bet I will every spring from here on out!
 
This was definitely the year for wisteria. The mix of white and purple is rarely seen and it stretched for a mile. The aroma was intoxicating. I walke the railroad which is no longer in use and took it all in. It was exhilerating!





 Not only was it low and long, it was high up into the trees.




 Sadly, by time I got to the restaurant the eggrolls were sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment