Sunday, September 29, 2019

Pumpkin Heaven

Friday afternoon at the Asheville Farmer's Market

















Every pumpkin, squash and gourd known to man, I really was in pumpkin heaven!

Lunch at the Moose Cafe




Another weekend, another goat show.  This one was two days, but closer to home, 12 gallons of free milk! I was told to go to the State Fair in two weeks, hundreds of milking goats, but I think I'll pass.  I like the smaller shows and there will be more come spring.  


Working hard to save this guy we are calling Boss Man in Bossier City, Louisiana.  Looks like we're going to have to pull a PETA.  Hope we have better news next week.
Three blues showed up in an NC shelter and we got them all saved with a rescue in CT!!  Hercules reminds me of my Lord Roman when he was a youngster. I REALLY like this guy!



No comments:

Post a Comment