Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Quiet Easter Weekend

The pasture is in full bloom with a wildflower that I cannot find in my guides and will have to take a piece to a nursery to find out what it is, but it is beautiful and the bees love it
The bird' nest above with my collection of feathers cradles my prized Screech Owl egg left in the nestbox last year.  The owls are already back and starting their next brood.
The moss is greening up, trillium are starting to unfurl.  It was in the 70s Easter weekend, balmy and nice


For Easter breakfast I made sauteed apples, almonds and a sauce to put over the . . .

. . . julienned crepes


Add a latte and it's the perfect breakfast

Just ask Geisha who is in her usual position to get scraps from the coffee table

Lots of things are now in bloom.  Rain came in later on Easter, so we went to see "Lincoln" a wonderful movie which taught me a lot about politics and the Civil War.

No comments:

Post a Comment